Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sisters

I wanted to take a minute to comment on something pretty special- sisters. Krista joked that my next blog post would be about my wonderful sister, well, here it is!


I can't imagine not having a sister in my life- who would have had me for sleep overs in her trundle bed, or searched for cabbage patch kids in our garden with me? 


My sister is one pretty amazing person. Lately she has been faced with a pretty enormous and incredibly scary situation. Her little girl suddenly became very ill and she has just picked up and moved her life to the hospital in an instant. I am sure not everyone can handle this stressful situation like she has. Every time I talk to her I still hear happiness and positivity- there is no doubt that this has rubbed off on Melody and this is why she is doing so well. She has taken this situation and faced it head on. 


Needless to say, I am pretty proud of my sister and still look up to her everyday! I hope that I can be half the amazing mother that she has turned out to be.


Loves :)

3 comments: