Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday was my first official Mother's Day :) We were in North Bay, celebrating Melody's third birthday, so we got to spend the entire day with family. Isla apparently didn't get the memo that she was supposed to sleep in to give mom a little break, but that's ok because seeing her gigantic smile in the morning is the greatest gift she can possibly give me. 


Now being a mom, I definitely have learned to appreciate what my own mother has done for me. It is a lot of work! Being a mom is tiring and frustrating at times, but the pay-off is that you have an amazing child who you love so much. Isla has truly been a blessing and I can't imagine my life any other way!


Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there :)


Here is a pic of Isla and I celebrating Melody's rainbow birthday party and our first Mother's Day:

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love her little dress - so cute!!! Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete